The Dominator® Triplex Pump from Shamrock is a reciprocating, run-dry plunger pump capable of flowing at 20 GPM up to 4000 PSI. This pump is featured on our jetting machine, The Stallion®.
- Forged stainless steel manifold, symmetrical inlet/outlet for easy left to right mounting.
- Die-cast alloy aluminum crankcase, anodized.
- Aluminum forged connecting rod, reinforced with bushing.
- Stainless steel plunger with ceramic coating and precision grinded.
- High-low dual pressure packing with integrated cooling.
- High volumetric efficiency suction/delivery checking valve, features spherical sealing areas.
- Symmetrical power end with top and bottom mounting holes which allows for easy left to right shaft conversion.
|Maximum Flow:||Maximum Pressure:||Input RPM:||Power Required:|
|20 GPM||4000 PSI||800 RPM||37.7 kW|