The Rear Spray Rotating Blaster™ by Shamrock is the ideal nozzle to eliminate residue from a sewer line, enhancing the use of TV, video and relining equipment. It has dual-action rear spray jets with flow straighteners which thrust the nozzle forward while flushing away loose debris. Four rear spraying rotating water jets are incorporated into the design of the nozzle and impact the pipe wall at 40°.
- Self Rotating & Thrusting
- Heat Treated Stainless Steel, polished and ground for maximum service life
- Replaceable Carbide Inserts
- Requires Minimal Maintenance
- Fixed 18° Rear Thrust Jets advance the nozzle in a corkscrew motion through clogged pipe
*A skid is recommended for this nozzle.
|Dimensions & Weight:||Diameter (in.)||Length (in.)||Weight (lbs.)|
|Jet Information:||Number of Jets||Jet Angles||Carbide Inserts|
|3/4 NPT||4 Rear Thrust Jets, 4 Rotating Water Jets||18° Rear Thrust Jets, 40° Rear Spray, Rotating Jets||C13|
|1 NPT||4 Rear Thrust Jets, 4 Rotating Water Jets||118° Rear Thrust Jets, 40° Rear Spray, Rotating Jets||C13|